Fahad Khan (Interview)

Name: Fahad Khan
Nickname: Faddie
D.O.B: 06/ Nov/ 1993
Favorite dish: Biryani, Chinese Rice and Arabian rice
Give us a brief introduction about yourself?
I am fahad khan. And I am 19 years old boy. A BBA-H student and take Photography, DJing and singing as my hobbies and Business as my profession. I started doing photography from 2009 when I was 15 years old. And now I am thinking to take it professionally.
Study/professional background? 
I am a BBA-H student.
How did you got into photography stuff?
Inspiration comes from randomly looking for the works of GETTY IMAGES and NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC artist. And Chris Mc lennen is my favorite photographer.
What type of photography attracts you the most?
Abstract and Nature. Wit using of shutter speed and I also like aerial photography

Inspirations?
Chris Mc lennen is my favorite photographer.
What else are your hobbies except photography?
DJing and singing
Would you like to have interns with you?
When I set up my whole project in future I would love to have.
Who is that one person you would like to do or dying to do photo-shoot of?
Ayyan Khan.
Was photography your passion?
Yes and still it is.
What kind of shoots do you do most? 
Nature and random I go with the flow of my mind what I want to do I do with my camera.
Let’s get a bit technical which cameras and editing software’s do you use?
And it would be really great if you give a short review about it too. I use many cameras (canon 550 and Samsung es30 etc) and about software I use Photoshop cs6. Canon and Samsung es30 has got the best shutter speed which is the best thing for photography.

Who has been most supportive while you were becoming a Photographer from your family?
All of my family members supports me a lot.
Any person you would like to say thank to?
My Mother for appreciating me a lot for my creativity.
Best event you have covered till now?
Ramadan and shooting on the streets of Karachi.
One embarrassing /funny moment while you were on your work? 
When I was shooting and the people were just like they did not see a photographer before.
What are the other goals you have?
Successful business man, photographer and a DJ.
Advise for beginners? 
BE CREATIVE, AND BE HONEST WITH YOUR WORK.
Where do you see yourself in next few years?
I see myself better because I will be learning more photography techniques.
Any message for your fans? 
Thank you very much for liking my work. God bless you all.
Thoughts on lespectra?
 Its really a good site which encourages the new talent. I really loved it.

3 comments: