Nabeegh Ahmed (Interview)


Name: Nabeegh Ahmed
Nickname: None
D.O.B: 03/03/1994
Favorite dish: In desi dishes I like Bhindi & In fast food I love to Pizza.
Give us a brief introduction about yourself?
Well my name is Nabeegh Ahmed & I am from Karachi, Pakistan, did Matric from “The Educators” School. Now I am in class 12th in “Malir Cantt college.”
Study background?
I did Matric from The Educators & now I am in Malir Degree Cantt. College.
Photography as a passion or just a hobby?
Well it’s just a hobby for me.
How did you got into photography stuff?
One of my friend is into photography and his work was published in Express Tribune. By seeing his stuff my interest developed in photography.

Who are your inspirations?
My inspirations are Mobeen Ansari, Ahmed W Khan & Tim Maurice Jones.
What else are your hobbies except photography?
Graphic & Web Designing, Films & Gardning.
Would you like to have interns with you?
Yeah ofcourse.
Who is that one person you would like to do or dying to do photo-shoot of?
Shahzad Roy
Was photography your passion?
Ahh! Not that much.
In which kind of Photography section do you focus/ have more fun like fashion photo-shoots, outdoor shoots or wedding photo-shoots etc.?
Well I like to click Outdoor shoots, Food Photography & Conceptual
What is important?
1. Good camera
2. Editing skills
3. Good face
In my opinion camera didn’t matter to much to take good shots. Editing skills is a major part for photographers, we make the picture as we want or how people want to see & if there is a good face that will be a plus point.
Let’s get a bit technical which cameras do you use? And it would be really great if you give a short review about it too?
A bit difficult question for me & may be you will be amazed from my answer. I use Canon A800. A normal digital camera, but I use it perfectly to take photographs.
Any tip for new photographers?
Well I am still a beginner & I am in the process of learning. Well the tip is that never focus to blur the background just focus on the concept, It will lead you to a good picture.
What do you think is there any scope for photography in Pakistan?
I think there is, many young photographer are coming in this field and they are doing awesome job.
Who has been most supportive while you were becoming a Photographer mum or dad?
Both are supportive.
Any person you would like to say thank to?
My friends, family & fans who encourage & appreciated my work.
Any moment when you were like I am the best photograph and you are leaving photography?
No.
Which,when,where were the best/interesting events you have covered till now?
One of my cousin marry recently & I did some awesome clicks there. I did auto car show in Expo Center.
What are the other goals you have?
To become an Engineer & to make films.
Where do you see yourself in next few years?
Hope fully an Engineer.
Any message for your fans?
Guys keep supporting me & make the people happy and spread the love.
Here’s my facebook page, check it out www.facebook.com/soulstudiospk
Views about youthistaan?
This is good initiative taken by some youngster. I like it

No comments:

Post a Comment