Fahad Yousaf (Interview)


Name: Fahad Yousaf
Stage Name : Stoner Fy
Group Name : Rebellious Antagonists
D.O.B: 2 June
Favorite dish: lol for a stoner munchies are the necessity but to be honest I love spaghetti and anything that me mum cook she be really good at that.
Tell us a bit about yourself? 
Well like to keep my self to my self kinda guy really learnt one thing from my dad stay humble expect less and give more . . I am working independently since I have been studying and doing a job to keep my family supported and not going in to my past life you can say my life took a U-Turn right after my father died before that I was more lost in this worldly desires and some pretty messed up things but after he Passed away things changed I got one thing that I live for now and its my mum and speaking what I feel like Rap is something that has kept me focused on expressing my self. With my own key stone state of mind I like to blend in and put up a mask of happiness as life be to short to whine about inni! J have a strong Faith in Allah and that’s what keeps me going that’s pretty much it.
Inspirations?
My inspiration in life is my Beloved Prophet J than my parents and in rap I was inspired by lowket mic righteous Immortal technique you can say m too underground to ever fuck with the charts ..  I just like to say wha I feel like..And that’s because of the rappers I got inspired by 
Study background?
Well the sorta guy who never studies still end up getting good grades which is quite baffling for me but yeah that’s how it is ive Done Alevels last year of my bachelors planning to do CSS lets see what happens.
What are your raps about And Who Are Rebellious Antagonists?
Rebellious Antagonists as the name says it all means revolutionary warriors the group consist of Sam Rasul Baloch Urdu Rapper aka Mr. Baloch me as Stoner Fy and Fahad ullah Khan aka Eastern philosopher our group is doing everything on our own from songs to videos what we call independent productions. Our main moto when its our group song usually focus on the current affairs the genocide of muslims going all over and the misconception about islam a good example of that is our Song Khamosh Duniya we have collabed with good n well known artist like Rap Engineers’s Maddy Khan and Jadd Zell and Pollish Rappers like Hijack Hood and Popek and well when its me alone doing my solos its more focused bout my life try to tell the kids that they don’t have to go through the same path and mistakes I choose as not every one is lucky enough to get another chance.
Have you ever performed in front of any audience?
Yes on various occasions. On stage it’s a feeling that words come short to express for me
Who do you think is the living king of rap?
I think Eminem has worked his name to the top and I respect him.
Define rapping in your own words?
The best way to express yourself and if done the right way can really makes you think about your life its just how you convey you message
That one rapper you would love to work with?
LOWKEY
Where do you see yourself in next few years?
I live the present forget the past and let fate decide where it takes me
Any upcoming projects?
Yes quite a few to be honest we tend to release our songs without taking so much time its like we got enough wordplay to keep shit going we been doing some foreign collabs and locals including my latest joint was Bad Day For You.
What Do you Have To say About your Latest video Bad Day For You?
Its something different from my way of rap as it was about my ex well things didn’t worked out well so I had to give her a piece of my mind the song was made on all these heart breaks that guys go through and end up being depressed and all which I cant stand life is to precious to cry over someone its just not worth it if you know you are the best you don’t need a confirmation from anyone so all I can say is to keep your head up n keep the pursuit of happiness going
If you got a record deal at this second, would you accept it?
I don’t think so depends on the freedom they offer if its not there we don’t want to be puppets attached to strings
Where can we find you online?
Stoner Fy : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stoner-Fy/300421786654254?fref=ts
Rebellious Antagonists : http://www.facebook.com/RebelliousAntagonists?fref=ts
Views about islotimes?
DOPE!!