Farasat Anees (Interview)


Name: Farasat Anees.
Nickname : Don’t have any.
D.O.B : August 6th, 1994.
Favorite dish: Junk and sometimes desi food.
Favorite quotation: “Light gai BC”
Tell us a bit about yourself?
I am almost 19 years old student and a self-made producer from Islamabad. I love making, playing with some mad beats and beautiful melodies.
Inspirations?
Daft Punk, Avicii, Adventure Club, Apster, Bassjackers, Blasterjaxx, David Guetta, Deadmau5, Nause, Tommy Trash, Alvaro, Afrojack, Skrillex, The Cataracs, Dirty South, Showtek, Hard Rock Sofa, 501 and many other.
Study and professional background?
Did my matriculation from Ideal Cambridge School in 2010, Intermediate in 2012 from PCC and currently I am doing ADP in Accounting and Finance from UCP.
What was your age when your started making beats?
16.5
Where does the ideas for the beats you make come from?
When I was 12, I mostly listen to Electronic music and I love bass kinda stuff haha. But with the passage of time, I came to know what exactly the music is.

How long does it take to come up with a new beat? 
Few hours but it takes almost 2 to 3 days to give the beat a final and original touch.
You have worked with many singers/rappers such as Rap Fighters and Shazstar. How was your experience working with them?
Really good. I am satisfied ah fuck haters!
You are a student as well so how do you manage your studies and music making stuff altogether?
Well it is really difficult to manage both at the same time but I give equal time to both music and study.
The stuff you're doing what do you think is there any scope of it in Pakistan?
I don’t know much but if you look at the previous five years it seems like there is some scope of it, but if we talk about the Pakistan Music Industry, it is giving a great response to the public.
Who is that one Pakistani artist you would love to work with?
Um Talal Qureshi.
Best event you've ever performed at?
Played live set at Massive party Linkoping University (Sweden) via web streaming.
Funniest moment ever while performing? 
Few days ago, our gang was doing a little gig at the studio and I was live at the mixing. One of my friend BOOZE was rapping and it was totally tunn and acoustic mahool. I don’t know what happened to the amplifier and the bass went all the way up and a banger tune produced by it self but seriously he was about to cry lol.

Fame or money?
A little bit of both.
In which country would you like to showcase your talent else than Pakistan? Why?
Sweden, because they know what exactly Electronic Music is.
Else than making beats are you good at any other form of art?
This is funny but I am a good actor haha. I like doing pranks with random people.
You produce music for different artists, ever thought of being a vocalist and producing music for yourself? haha not really but I’ll think about it later.
In Pakistan party scene has improved a lot giving a chance to you guys to show your skill. What do you think is this a short term scene or a long term?
In my opinion yes, it is long term. EDM is floating in many Pakistani ears.
Any upcoming projects?
Oh yeah, I am currently producing some tracks for ShazStar’s mixtape “Fifteen Star” and “Rap Fighters”. Beside this, I am also doing an official remix of Dj Shahrukh & Faiza Mujahid’s track “Do Pal”.
Any message for your fans?
Hello friends, thanks all of you for supporting my music. Kindly share and support my productions more. Respect. Contact and like my Facebook fan page: www.facebook.com/farasataneesmusic
Listen to my tracks here: www.soundcloud.com/farsatanees
Thoughts on lespectra?
You guys are doing great job for underground artists and wish you all the very best of luck for future, shout out.

No comments:

Post a Comment