Sunny Khan Durrani (Interview)

Name : Sunny Khan Durrani
Nickname: SKD
DOB: 4th Febraury,1997
Favorite quote: If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for - Tupac Shakur
Inspirations: Eminem,Tupac,Mac Lethal,Vinnie Paz and my big bro
Tell us a bit about yourself? Well I am one of young artist...I just want to convey some messages through my rap and the thing I like the most about myself is that I love Humans n Humanity...
How do you separate yourself from other artists? Look Just check out the rappers of Pak n specially young ones Most of them are just wasting their time n money I am rapping on some serious issues and I dont care either people play my tracks in big cars or in their MP3 player All I need is that my message get conveyed
Who influenced your style? 
Aaqib Pervaiz n Mathpsycho
What’s your favorite thing to do when you aren’t writing/producing/playing etc? Sleeping
Have you always enjoyed the art of music? 
Everytime I pick the microphone thats the best part of my day...I love whatever I do and maybe thats the only reason I am still in it coz normally I dont do the stuff I dont like.

When did you first start rapping? 

Now thats the question I was waiting for...I started rapping when maybe I was 10 or 11 years old but I didnt knew what I was doing n when Juttni song was quite famous I memorized each n every word n I was rapping infront of my friend n he said why dont you make your own stuff n I was like ...Yeah man...Thats how I came in
What did your family do to encourage you?

Well my bro is my biggest support in this journey n thats it
You are known for rapping in 4 languages tell us a bit about it?
Well I am basically Pathan so Pushto isn't big problem for me n didnt even spoke Punjabi with someone for more than an hour but its God gifted that I can speak Punjabi, Urdu is like my daily use so I can rap like a beast in Urdu and I wont say that I can speak english perfectly but still I can do much n um still in learning stage n Mostly I rap in english...Now I am thinking to try Arabic rap too lol

What kind of music do you listen to today?
Well I love to listen Something that inspires me to stay in the game n mostly its Hip-Hop
What embarrassing songs might I find on your MP3 player? 

Chitti Cream just because my friend suggested n I forgot to delete that garbage
Where would you most like to perform?

Whenever I started it internationally I have much in my head but for now In Pakistan I would love to perform i Nust Uni
If you weren't singing, what would you be doing?
I would have been a philosepher.
Do you play any instruments?
Guitar a bit and electronic drums
If you could dabble in another genre of music, what would it be?
Semi bollywood classical
What genre of music can't you stand to listen to?
There isn't any coz I love music
What hidden talents do you have?

I am a writer,dancer,actor,photographer,a good friend and a worst enemy
Any message for your fans? 
Well I am because you are...Love you All the way you guys love me...Keep listening n keep Loving :)
Thoughts on Lespectra.
Well I appreciate Lespectra for doing such a nice job n the way you guys are promoting talent is simply awsome.

No comments:

Post a Comment