Mustafa Zahid (Interview)

Name: Mustafa Zahid
Nickname: Musa, Musti
DOB: 18 December
Favorite quote: Quotes are over rated
Inspirations?
People,Moments
Study/professional background?
Bachelors in Computer Science and almost Masters in Multimedia.
Tell us a bit about yourself?
I am not a good guy.
How long have you been singing for and which genre do you prefer singing?
Professionally it's been roughly 9 years. Prefers pop rock.
You are currently playing with roxen, tell us a bit about roxen how was it formed and how did you become a part of it?
I was the one who formed Roxen so you can say I have always been a part of it. Roxens basically a group of few boys who compose and write music to live a happy life. A life that is better than what most of the billionaires would live.Its an addiction to music which gradually provides you satisfaction when you find so many cheering faces around you and you realize that the reason is no one but you and your music.
Now a days you are doing shows with Call, any chances of you being permanently part of call?
Call is a new subject I have taken. You can say its an exam I am giving,where I learn everyday and explore myself on every show.
Any funny/embarrasing incident you remember when performing?
Recently someone offered me a kiss to sing a song twice on the show. It wasn't a handsome amount though since that someone was a boy.
A lot of bands were formed and were finished aswell but roxen is one of that band which is still together, what is that thing that is keeping you guys united?
It's probably because none of us have ever cared about how much money is coming from wherever. I guess the %ages we share for money and fame in the band are meaningless to any f us and hence that keeps us intact.
If you had to sing any other genre than rock which genre would you sing?
Anything that sounds good to my ears.
What is your favorite song to belt out at the bar/in the car/for karaoke?
Breathing - Lifehouse
You are inspiration of a lot of people; tell them a secret of success?
I am glad and scared at the same time if that is the case. Secret to success is that you have to work on being successful rather than making someone else unsuccessful. Someone's failure can never be your success.
If I was to turn on your ipod right now, what five artists/songs would I see on your recently played list?
Lifehouse, Bon Jovi, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Sona Mohapatra, Yo Yo haaaany singhaa


What are your thoughts on the upcoming singers and the underground bands and artists?
I have always been fan of everyone whosoever has put an effort to produce any genre of music.
So, what’s your favorite thing to do when you aren’t writing/producing/ playing etc?
Sports it is! Or my bike.
Rapid Fire Round!!
Microphone : Toy
Stage : playground
Music : Music
Metal,Rock or Pop : Rock
Coke Studio : thumbs up
Crowd/Audience : friends you can trust.
Any message for your fans?
Hi. I love you all. Bye
Any comments about Le Spectra?
Thankyou for bearing with me

No comments:

Post a Comment