Syed Anosh Ali (Interview)


Name: Syed Anosh Ali
Nickname: Noshu
Favorite dish: Biryani,Pizza,Karhai :p
D.O.B: 12th January 1993
Tell us a bit about yourself?
I am a 20 year old guy. Single as usual. I am basically from Multan but I permanently live in Islamabad. I am a very fun loving and a very calm person :p Yes this is true and I like to party and to hangout with my friends. I love music. So, I listen to music mostly in my free time. I never want any regrets in my life. I only want to live this life with happiness and with sharing love with my loved ones.
Inspirations?
My inspiration in singing is Atif Aslam and K.K
Study background ?
I did Matric, then Intermediate in Commerce and now I am doing Bachelors in Commerce :p

Being a musician was it a dream?
Yes it is, I wanted to perform at stage once. And I did a lot now so I am satisfied with myself and yes it’s a dream come true.
You are now a known celeb of Pakistan how does it feel when people are like “wo dekho anosh”?
Haha aisa kabhi hua nai but in a concert at Lok Virsa, A group of people come to me, praise me and took pictures with me so it was an honor for me.
One stupid thing you did and still remember?
I am stupid so I do stupid things always :p I remember many but once I went to my friend’s home and I told her mom that he smoke weed :p And after that, He and me had a World War 3 :p
Who is most supportive regarding your singing thing?
I guess my family and friends but most of all my mother <3
You’ve got some great vocal skills which genre do you prefer singing?
I sing Pop usually but I want to learn Classical and want to perform Rock and Metal music as well.
Else than singing what are you good at?
I am good at selling skills :p I was a call center guy so I know how to make people fool :p
Fame or money?
I guess fame is more important. Money is a factor yes but for me fame is something which gives you internal satisfaction with yourself. If you know what I mean :p

Which Pakistani female singer would you like to collaborate with?
Oh it’s a difficult one. But if I get a chance to collaborate with MADAM ABIDA PARVEEN, I would die with happiness may be but that will be awesome.
How do you manage all of these things together like singing and studies?
It’s difficult though but wait, Studies? :p Haha Ubi exams nai aaye :D I do studies only in exam days, So I can manage both :p
Any upcoming projects?
Yes, I am working on my first official single “AASHIYANO PE” with Zain ul Abdin(Z’en). It would be a great surprise for all of you :p
Who is that one person you would like to thank and say sorry to?
I would like to say thanks to everyone who hate me and criticize me and they give me courage to do something in my life and InshaAllah one day I will prove to them that I have something in me. And I would like to say SORRY to my Mom. Mama I know I am pathetic, kutta, kameena but I want to say you sorry because I tease you so much but on the other hand I love you more J Kiaa Itnaa buraa hu mein Maa? :p
Define love?
One can’t define love in words but I try to define it in the language of music. Love is something which forces you to do anything for your loved one. It is a beautiful feeling but BACHO, DOOR RAHO :p
You after 5 years?
Oh, May be I will be a married guy. Shit -_- No, I would love to be like Atif Aslam after 5 years .
Any message for your fans?
I always say Thanks to them. I know they are few but at least they are. I own you guys, I love you guys because what ever I am today is all because of you people. With your support and the courage you people give me and when you praise me ---> It is seriously a beautiful feeling.