Adil Omar (Interview)

Name : Adil Omar
Nickname :  My real name will do just fine.
D.O.B : May 17, 1991
Favorite dish : Sushi 
Tell us a bit about yourself ? 
My work itself should do that, what I choose to share with the world.
Inspirations ?
Trent Reznor, Neil Young, Johnny Cash, Everlast, Kid Rock, Big Pun.
How do you come up with the lyrics for your raps and usually what are they about ?
I couldn't answer that - whatever just comes to me naturally.
Was being a rapper your dream or you started rapping after an incident.
My dream has always been to be a songwriter, right now I'm exploring that as a rapper. Let's see how it evolves.

Define rapping in your own words ?
I'd rather not try to explain an art form.
Paki Rambo and Off the handle are two great hits of yours how does it feel and who
would you like to give the credits for both success of these both raps?
It feels good but I don't want to get stuck in past glory. What matters now is the album. What matters tomorrow is the next project.
Which rapper would you like to work with?
I'd rather work with producers and singers rather than rappers.
Once on your fan page you mentioned that you had a performance with Atif aslam and
QB but when you went on stage to perform no one actually knew who you were except
some, so at that time what was the feeling you had like perfroming in front of a crowd
who is unaware that who Adil Omar is ?
It's happened often. I don't expect or necessarily want to be known by everybody.
Mostly your raps are completely english, don't you think you should start adding a pinch
of desi touch in them so that they attract desi's aswell?
I'd do whatever comes naturally. I wouldn't ever force or change my music in a way to attract more people.
Who do you think is the living king of rap?
Don't know, different people bring different things to the table. I like Kool G Rap.
Now adays there are quite a lot of rappers in Pakistan out there what are your thoughts
on them?
I have my own work to focus on.
The best event you ever performed at ?
A lot of great performances. The Rhythm Factory in London last year was fun. Let's see where the release of the album takes me.
Was your family supportive while you were in the journey of becoming a rapper?
Initially, no. I had to prove myself.
You have your E.P releasing soon what kind of response are you expecting?
The Mushroom Cloud Effect is an LP, not an EP.
Where can we buy your upcoming album from?
iTunes, Amazon, Bandcamp, Spotify, and limited on-demand physical copies.
Is there any message you try to portray via your raps?
No.
If you got a record deal at this second, would you accept it?
Depends, unlikely.
Where do you see yourself in next few years ?
Highly evolved