Tariq Zahid (Interview)

Name: Tariq Zahid
Nickname: Teezee
Favorite dish: Biryani & Fast Food
D.O.B: 11.07.1990 
Tell us a bit about yourself?
Loving Kind Personality.. Love to make friends more n more …Sensitive about relations and my Parents, sometimes moody. Love to do work every time any kind of work. Give respect to my entire senior’s. 
Inspirations? 
Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali khan & Atif Aslam. 
Study background ?
I am Student of Mass Communication Punjab University Lahore.
Being a musician was it a dream?
It was always my dream to be a musician since I was a kid, not just to be famous but to represent my country too. And I’m just doing that by carrying on to this. I always wanted to do something special by which people can recognize me and Its my passion to be a good musician.

You are now a known celeb of Pakistan how does it feel when people are like “wo dekho tariq”? 
Lol ! It is the best feeling when you get recognize because of your work and that makes me more ambitious about my music but I Never feel proud at that time and I thanks to GOD. Without my parents support and prayers it couldn't be possible for me. Whatever I am today is just because of my Parents. 
One stupid thing you did and still remember?
Sharaarti Bacha So Everything I remember of my childhood.
Who is most supportive regarding your singing thing? 
My Dad.
You’ve got some great vocal skills which genre do you prefer singing? 
I Love to Do Experiments with my Vocals!! Mostly I Do pop & lill bit classical try to Sing Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali khan Songs.
Else than singing what are you good at? 
In urdu a word use * Har Fun Maula* Means I can do anything! I love to do any kind of work. 
Fame or money Fame?
 when I start music my Aim was to be famous as singer or guitarist … not to make money.

Which Pakistani female singer would you like to collaborate with?
Shazia Manzoor & Haqia Kyani.
How do you manage all of these things together like singing and studies? 
Can’t manage both at same time!! But ( Majbori Hai ) Studies & Singing both are important for me.
Any upcoming projects?
Yeah 2 More videos are coming soon and I am Working on my album.. Hopefully you will see it Insh Allah Soon.
Who is that one person you would like to thank and say sorry to? 
I really want to thanks everyone who helped me a lot in this field and sorry to them whom I ever hurt!! but special person I really want to thanks !! I can’t say thanks to him in words…His Name is Umer Farook as Known As Omzee.
Define love? 
"You can fool all of the people some of the time; but you can't fool all of the people all of the time" so Just keep loving your Allah & and your parents they are actually your true Lovers whom you can give and take love.
You after 5 years?
GOD Knows well.

Any message for your fans?
Keep loving me & My work!! I just need your prayers without you I ‘m nothing.