Hashir Saif (Interview)


Name: Hashir Saif.
Nickname: Hash, Mani, Hashu, Usman, Chotu. :P
Favorite dish: Aloo keema and Grilled Chicken Pizza, I must say.
D.O.B: 22nd September 1996.
Swag or Class? 
To be honest, a bit of both.
Tell us a bit about yourself?
Ahhh, I’ve no words for my ownself. I’m a ninga, haha. :P Well, I’m just a regular teenager kid who wants his dreams to come true. I like hanging out with my friends a lot, I like playing football. What else can I say now, Shit I don’t know about myself. :O

Inspirations? 
Uzair Jaswal, Alterbridge, Lifehouse, Qayaas. And the most importantly my parents.
Study background ? 
Please don’t ask me about that, I’m really poor at it. :P
Being a musician was it a dream?
Well it has always been my dream to be a musician since I was a kid, yet not to be famous but to represent my country too. And I’m just doing that by carrying on to this.
You are now a known celeb of Pakistan how does it feel when people are like “wo dekho hashir”?
I never thought that It would happen to me at this early stage of my music career but yet it did, and it’s really funny and embarrasing. So, I can describe it over here. :P
One stupid thing you did and still remember?
Yes yes. Once I was performing and the sound system wasn’t that helpful, their team were messing around, increasing echo and guitar sound and decreasing the sound of the vocals. I got pissed off, and started yelling at them infront of the crowd. :P

Who is most supportive regarding your singing thing?
My whole family. They are always at my back.
You’ve got some great vocal skills which genre do you prefer singing?
Alternative.
Else than singing what are you good at?
Umm I play football, play online games, and yes I’m really good at teasing people. :P
Fame or money?
If you’ve got class, and your work is good. You’re gonna get both of ‘em.
Which Pakistani female singer would you like to collaborate with?
Ummm, that’d be Quratulain Baloch.
How do you manage all of these things together like singing and studies?
Oh please, As I’ve mentioned above. I’m really bad at studies. You can imagine the rest yourself. :P
Any upcoming projects?
Yes, a really BIG one. Would soon announce that as soon as I’m done with it.
Who is that one person you would like to thank and say sorry to?
Yes, to the person I loved. I would like to thank her for inspiring me to sing and would like to say sorry for hurting her, if that made her leave.
Define love?
Love is bigger than you are. You can invite love, but you can’t dictate how, when, and where love expresses itself. It starts from the thing called ‘Care’. Love is not only between two people of different genres. It can be a friend’s, cousin’s, relative’s, brother’s , sister’s , father’s , mother’s love too.
You after 5 years?
Maybe a major Hit, In Sha Allah. Haha. :D
Any message for your fans?
Just keep calm and keep supporting. Because I love you guys. ;D