Bisma Khalid (Interview)


Name: Bisma Khalid.
Nick name: Biz.
DOB: 20.6.1995
Favorite quote: “Art is you being free from all the world’s heaviness".
Tell us a bit about yourself?
I am a student of pre-medical. Wish to be a dentist. Most important thing in life for me is my family and friends. I express my self through art. The ones I interact with find me charming, cheerful and fun to be around.
Inspirations? 
Well, my greatest inspiration comes from the Chinese and Japanese side, the animes/ manga stuff. I love the great Emperpep’s work. Watercolor illustrator; Cate Parr, Towpak , Valerie chua and Marion Bolognesi.
Sketching/drawing at what age did you started doing these things?
I’ve been into this for a long time now. I started drawing when I was in 3rd standard, colours always attracted me but, this whole Sketching part (portraits, I meant) are sort of new to me.
What are the three basic things needed for being an artist? 
1. Imagination.
2. Art Materials.
 3. Time.

Who’s that one person you are dying to make a sketch of?
There are many but, I would love to draw Nicki Minaj , she has this wild personality that I sort of find catchy.
There are not a lot of sketch artists, do you feel blessed? 
What are you saying ? There are tones of great sketch artists out there which builds more stress upon me. I’m still improving my skills but, yes! I do feel blessed because my hand works on anything that I aim to draw as, I said before sketching is new to me, it’s not my forte but, still the feedback I got of my fans was amazing.
Else than sketching/painting what are your hobbies?
Besides painting, I do a little rap and sing a bit but, it’s like way out of my reach. I’m also into dress designing.
How do you manage to do both studies and drawing/sketching together?
I have specific timings for my studies and drawing. I try not to stress on drawing more as, studies are of paramount importance as if for now.
You actually run a small business on facebook, tell us a bit about it? What are your rates etc?
Yes, I do! My official facebook page is : www.facebook.com/bismasartworks with the name “Biz’s Creation” I make sketches for people on order , pencil and water-colored both. You can check my page for the rates info.
How long does it takes to make a sketch? And can you make mine : D 
It depends on the picture to be sketched. I usually take 1 hour to sketch but, it’s the details that take like centuries to complete. You, sir are very clever, indeed. Sure, you can just drop a message at my official facebook page.
Any message for your fans?
I just want to say I really appreciate your support when I first created my page I couldn’t think of getting such amazing replies. You guys don’t know how great it feels even when you like a single artwork of mine. Keep supporting you guys! Stay blessed.
Thoughts on lespectra?
I think it’s a great platform for acknowledging the works of new talents. I feel honored to be a part of this interview. Thank you for considering me.

No comments:

Post a Comment