Syeda Zainab Najeeb (Interview)

Name: Syeda Zainab Najeeb
Nickname: Zaini, Zainu, Naina, Nainu, Miss. SZN, Taro maro, and a few more offensive ones that I ain't mentioning here. ^_^
D.O.B: 24th, August '1994
Favorite dish: I'm a food lover. :3 Pizza, Biryani, Junk, Chinese, Thai, etc. :p
Give us a brief introduction about yourself?
Eat. Sleep. Capture. Facebook. That's it.xP
Study background? 
I'm a student of FSc HSSC-2. Did my earlier studies from APS.
Photography as a passion or just a hobby?
Both. :D
How did you got into photography stuff?
Since 2009. And my interest grew when I saw the world in 2010. ^_^
Who are your inspirations?
Irfan Ahson.
What else are your hobbies except photography?
Painting. Music. But now-a-days photography is at it's peak. ;)

You are new in this photography scene what kind of response are you expecting from your future fans? Well, I expect the fans to encourage and support me and professionals to criticize and help me improve my work.
Would you like to have interns with you?
Yesh. :)
Who is that one person you would like to do or dying to do photo-shoot of?
Ian Somerhalder. <3 _ <3
Was photography your passion? Was? No. Is? Yes.
In which kind of Photography section do you focus,fashion photo-shoots, outdoor shoots or wedding photo-shoots etc.?
Wedding photo-shoots. That, in a way includes fashion and outdoor shoots. ;)
What is important?
1. Good camera
2. Editing skills
3. Good face

Out of these 3. That'd be editing skills. But I personally think none of these defines your photography. What counts the most is your imagination. It's about showing people things the WAY YOU SEE THEM.

Let’s get a bit technical which cameras and editing softwares do you use? And it would be really great if you give a short review about it too?
Canon 600D.And editing software? Erm, it's picmonkey. :p IK it sounds childish. But come on I'm a beginner. *Photoshop on download* xP And refer to www.google.com for good reviews. :p
What do you think is there any scope for photography in Pakistan? Hell yes!
Who has been most supportive while you were becoming a Photographer mum or dad?
Both. :D and of course my brother, who gifted me this DSLR. And my adorable newphew who's innocence and cuteness forces me to capture it. ;)
Any person you would like to say thank to?
Mama. :')
Any moment when you were like I am the best photograph and you are leaving photography?
No.
Which,when,where were the best/interesting events you have covered till now?  My friend's wedding. 24-26 Jan, 2013.
One embarrassing and funny moment while you were on your work? 
Well, not exactly but this professional guy asked me if I was a pro, wasn't exactly embarrassed but it sure was funny. xP
What are the other goals you have?
Apart from photography? I actually aim to be independent. That's my only OTHER goal. And I'll surely keep photography along whatever I do.
Where do you see yourself in next few years?
Everywhere.  Lol. Well as a well-known photographer. And happy with my work. :)
Any message for your fans?
Keep supporting. :D
Views about youthistaan?
I randomly came across your page and man! You guys are doing a great job introducing new talent in Pakistan. Keep rocking. /m\

No comments:

Post a Comment